As we move into the holiday season and the first of the year, there will be a number of different events for Pack 611!
December 7th – Santa Comes to Acworth
As in the past, Pack 611 will be providing Hot Chocolate as part of the Santa Comes to Acworth activities. We will be set-up by Center Street Tavern as we were last year with plenty of tasty hot chocolate. In addition, we will be overseeing the S’mores this year for Northstar Church. These will be set-up in the parking lot of Center Street Tavern right beside the hot chocolate Station.
Pack Holiday Party
On December 18, Pack 611 will host their annual holiday party for the Scouts. There will be various stations for entertainment as well as a visit from Santa himself with a gift for all the Scouts.
The annual Pinewood Derby will be January 26th at the Family Life Center at Acworth United Methodist Church. Check-in for cars will be the evening before from 6P – 8P with the event itself starting the next morning at 8AM.
Thank you to everyone who came out for our First Responder Night on Tuesday and to the first responders who participated. We had representatives from Acworth PD, Brookhaven PD, Cobb County Sheriffs, Grady EMS, and a nurse. The Scouts went from station to station and learned a great deal during the process.
- Fall Campout is 10/5 – 10/7. We look forward to seeing folks this weekend!
- Webelos Woods is 10/12 – 10/14 at Woodruff. If you’re going, please be at the Den Meeting on Tuesday night to finalize arrangements.
- Please make sure you have turned in your Health A/B Forms.
- Dues should be paid by 10/9. If you need to make arrangements, please speak to the Pack Leadership. If you’re using Popcorn funds for this, please let us know on Tuesday night so we can verify your sale count.
- Class B/Activity T-Shirt Orders are due by Tuesday. If you have not filled out the form (https://goo.gl/forms/skZb63dRFUdzd5Bm1) please do so before Tuesday and make sure you’ve paid for your t-shirt(s).
- Turkey Shoot is 11/3. More information and sign-up will be forthcoming in the next week or so.
For the 10/9 and 10/16 Den Meetings, Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Den members should come wearing comfortable shoes for walking.
10/5 to 10/7 at Dallas Landing Park in Acworth
$5/person (cap of $25 per family)
Sign-Up Link: https://goo.gl/forms/RsTfHC747C5Srciv1
Money is due by 10/2.
Class B T-Shirts:
T-shirts will be ordered through classb.com by the Pack. They will be $13 for a Cotton t-shirt or $15 for a dry wicking t-shirt. Money is due by the meeting on 10/9.
Order link: https://goo.gl/forms/5CTRvITsVVcXBONW2
Dues must be paid by the meeting on 10/9. Dues are $130.
Remember: Sell at least $100 worth of Popcorn, and your dues move down to $100. If you sell at least $600 worth of popcorn, your dues are free.
Please remember to sign-up at http://trails-end.com for online sales.
Sign-up for Show and Sells locally at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4ba8aa22a3f85-pack.
If we meet our goal of $15000, we will have a Ninja Warrior Party.
If we have 100% participation (every Scout selling at least $25 worth of popcorn), we will have an outing to Jumping World in Kennesaw.
- 9/18 – Pack Meeting in McClure Hall. Please wear your Field (Class A) Uniform.
- 9/25 – No meeting due to Fall Break
- 10/2 – First Responder Meeting. Site currently TBD.
- 10/8 – Den Meetings. Dues and T-shirt money due